- Daily technical operations and service request resolutions.
- Configure networking equipment, workstations, laptops and printers
- Analyze, log, track and resolve software/hardware issues
- Perform on-site and remote technical support
- Troubleshooting and researching issues interacting with other teams to resolve incidents
- Assist in the planning, documentation, and implementation of various systems to include desktop PC’s, servers, network equipment, and software applications
- IT-related education
- 3+ years of working experience as a System Administrator
- Knowledge of systems and network administration
- Networking and TCP/IP Model including configuration of switches and routers
- Experience with administration of Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with Linux operating system
- Experience with installation, upgrading, patching, backup, restore, migration of systems in general
- Familiarity with VMWare or another virtualization platform (Operating/troubleshooting virtual machines)
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with Wireless networking (setup and maintenance)
- Microsoft (MCSA, MCSE) Certificate is a plus
- Familiarity with Powershell and Bash scripting experience is a plus
Competencies and skills:
- Excellent written and spoken English (minimum B2 level)
- Good interpersonal, communication and client-facing skills
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to quickly adopt and learn new technologies
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Devoteam Serbia is a part of Devoteam group, an entrepreneurial IT consulting company, whose head oﬃce is in Paris, France. With more than 20 years of experience and 7.500 employees divided among 18 countries across Europe and the Middle East, it is one of the leading companies in its ﬁeld. Devoteam has a strong position in delivering innovative, digital solutions to many customers and strongly relies on global software partners like Google, RedHat, ServiceNow, Microso, Amazon, SalesForce and many others. As part of Devoteam's landscape, Devoteam Serbia builds its unique business model which implies working in the oﬃce-based nearshore development center but also providing IT consultancy on client premises. The company is working in the areas of Enterprise Integration, API Management, Software Development, DevOps and Cloud Computing. We have 113 skilled professionals in our Serbian oﬃce and now we are looking for new colleagues to expand the team.
- Competitive salary package
- Annual bonus scheme and increasing of salary
- Private health insurance
- Extensible vacation plan
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable and fast-growing environment
- Opportunity to get international experience
- Exciting team buildings, birthday celebrations
Apply now and become a Digital Transformaker!
#DigitalTransformakers of Support roles
#Ultra-Connected #IdeasProducer #KingOfManagement
Are you full of energy, unrivalled in your power of communication, with “geek” your mother tongue?
Does the thought of joining an international group with the spirit of an agile start-up to become steeped in innovation attract you? Are your buzzwords ultra-connected, innovation and agility? Gifted in Finance, HR and other support functions?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
Communication / Marketing
Senior Event Project Manager H/F
AXANCE – Chargé(e) de recrutement H/F – Paris
Human Resources / Training
Resource Manager – Stage (H/F)
Other Support Functions
Chargé de recouvrement H/F
Finance / Controlling / Accounting
Finance / Controlling / Accounting
Comptable Général H/F