- Responsible for executing recruitment and selection process
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including shortlisting, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods
- Assess candidate information using our Applicant Tracking System
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Ensure that the new employees’ first day and the onboarding program is planned and executed in a top-notch manner.
- Take part in the company promotional activities (cooperation with local universities, social events and initiatives, etc.)
- Timely administrate all relevant employee records (personal data, benefits, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in the field of HR
- At least 2 years of experience in similar jobs (IT industry preferable)
- Experience in delivering behavioral interviewing techniques, recruiting and sourcing concepts
- Social networks connected and knowledge on how to use it for recruitment
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
Competencies and skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Open-minded, proactive and hardworking
- Excellent spoken and written English
Devoteam Serbia is a part of Devoteam group, an entrepreneurial IT consulting company, whose head oﬃce is in Paris, France. With more than 20 years of experience and 7.500 employees divided among 18 countries across Europe and the Middle East, it is one of the leading companies in its ﬁeld. Devoteam has a strong position in delivering innovative, digital solutions to many customers and strongly relies on global software partners like Google, RedHat, ServiceNow, Microso, Amazon, SalesForce and many others. As part of Devoteam's landscape, Devoteam Serbia builds its unique business model which implies working in the oﬃce-based nearshore development center but also providing IT consultancy on client premises. The company is working in the areas of Enterprise Integration, API Management, Software Development, DevOps and Cloud Computing. We have 113 skilled professionals in our Serbian oﬃce and now we are looking for new colleagues to expand the team.
- Competitive salary package
- Annual bonus scheme and increasing of salary
- Private health insurance
- Extensible vacation plan
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable and fast-growing environment
- Opportunity to get international experience
- Exciting team buildings, birthday celebrations
Apply now and become a Digital Talentmaker!
#DigitalTransformakers of Support roles
#Ultra-Connected #IdeasProducer #KingOfManagement
Are you full of energy, unrivalled in your power of communication, with “geek” your mother tongue?
Does the thought of joining an international group with the spirit of an agile start-up to become steeped in innovation attract you? Are your buzzwords ultra-connected, innovation and agility? Gifted in Finance, HR and other support functions?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
Communication / Marketing
Senior Event Project Manager H/F
AXANCE – Chargé(e) de recrutement H/F – Paris
Human Resources / Training
Resource Manager – Stage (H/F)
Other Support Functions
Chargé de recouvrement H/F
Finance / Controlling / Accounting
Finance / Controlling / Accounting
Comptable Général H/F