IT Technical Consultant
Your daily work
- Work on various projects such service portals, service desks, etc.
- Design, implement and integrate solutions e.g. ServiceNow for various areas such as ITSM, HR, Security, ITOM, CSM,…
- Consult with our clients and support them during the entire project life cycle
- Work in Agile way – developing stories, attending stand-ups, etc.
- Set and optimize IT processes based on ITIL standards (release / incident / problem / change management)
- Create a technical documentation
Technical/Professional skills and competencies
- Experience with integrations is an advantage
- Soft skills – communication and presentation, analytical thinking, troubleshooting abilities and stakeholder engagement
- University degree in IT or considerable years of professional working experience
- Advanced English
We are digital transformarkers delivering innovative technology consulting for businesses and improving business performance by making companies truly digital. We are looking to hire technical consultants who are curious, creative and innovative and approach their jobs with a can-do attitude. You will work at the office located in the heart of Prague and serve customers from all over Europe.
At Devoteam, you will enjoy the best of both worlds: a big company operating in 18 countries and a friendly environment that gives you a “startup-ish” feel. Come to do the job of your dreams that you never dreamed of. Yet.
Perks and Benefits
- We value our consultants and consider their preferences when assigning projects
- Training and certifications in current and high-in-demand technologies and methodologies
- Transparent career path including mentoring
- Opportunity to travel abroad and meet our customers who are leading companies in EMEA region
- Unlimited contract
- Five weeks of vacation and sick days
- Flexible office hours and home office
- Meal Vouchers
- We provide above standard company devices (iPhone/Mac or Android/PC)
#DigitalTransformakers Management Consulting
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
Cloud Developer (Risk Product)
Digital Identity Engineer
Business Process Consultant